• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here interested / going to the NHOA meet in May location is Indianapolis Indiana

Think they would let me in? It is not quite 100% concourse correct/ restored....

View attachment 1636570

View attachment 1636571
As longs as its a 1st or 2nd GEN hemi, Bring it . It does NOT have to be an original hemi car either.
I think the main stipulation is it has to be Mopar car

No Hemi powered street rods as example.,,,UNLESS its A Mopar street rod

Thanks. I'm probably out unless I see something more substantial soon. Appears to be pretty loosey goosey less than 2 months out for me to commit to it. I remember hearing about it last year and it was scheduled for June, then. I hope it works out well for you and you have a great trip regardless.
My understanding is the original June date conflicted with something else in town . Not 100% sure

Was OK, Not great, not hateful. 9 original hemi cars. and a couple non original others mixed in

Weather im sure scared some off. But it ended up be a damn nice weekend. Hit some cool places / cruises.

I would do it again, just not sure I would / will / want to travel 2000 miles ea way for another one. But we'll see.

There is already talks to do another one next year. time and location TBD

I would have considered it more if it had seemed to be more organized further out. I'm not on FB, so having it on that is a drawback for me - even though my wife is on it.
I'm old school - I still like websites. :lol:

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Was OK, Not great, not hateful. 9 original hemi cars. and a couple non original others mixed in

Weather im sure scared some off. But it ended up be a damn nice weekend. Hit some cool places / cruises.

I would do it again, just not sure I would / will / want to travel 2000 miles ea way for another one. But we'll see.

There is already talks to do another one next year. time and location TBD
If you do it again I have a place you can park your stuff near by, classics do go missing from our area as the interstate is near both Plainfield and Brownsburg.

Auto Transport Service
Back