• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossover from FABO....

Very cool that your family has kept the car all these years. No need to fully restore it if you can't afford it. Put it back together and drive as is and fix it up along the way as you get more time and money. That is what I did with my Roached Runner.

20170311_163254.jpg

20170311_163316.jpg

20210530_123505.jpg

20210530_123448.jpg

20230830_200838.jpg

20230830_200814.jpg

Great news, don’t worry there’ll be setbacks! Good luck.
Oh, most definitely! Hopefully, I can get all the interior parts together before they stop selling them - the rates of these cars being dragged out of rockpiles and restored are starting to swiftly dwindle, with the most of the savable ones already done and the market for these cars starting to wane again as the older populations die off. :'(

Buuuut, since she's going to be somewhat of a resto-mod, I'm not entirely bound by "I gotta get exactly THIS brake line clip from exactly THIS manufacturer", and tbph I'm really looking forward to finding stuff I can 3D print for her! :D

Oh also, I sold the A-body, the '76 Duster, when I left the Army in 2014.... So, down to 1 Mopar... Just in case anyone was curious. XD

Very cool that your family has kept the car all these years. No need to fully restore it if you can't afford it. Put it back together and drive as is and fix it up along the way as you get more time and money. That is what I did with my Roached Runner.

View attachment 1660637

View attachment 1660638

View attachment 1660639

View attachment 1660640

View attachment 1660641

View attachment 1660642
That's kind of exactly my plan - gonna get her on the road first and foremost, then deal with all the intricacies and prettying back up... She's damned clean as far as rust and such goes, so the body job will be way easier than a lot of projects out there... But there's no reason to not enjoy her as a rat-bomb junker looking hotrod for a while! <3

Since this is still the Welcome Wagon, Welcome Back! And Thank You For Your Service! :usflag:

Good luck with your project :thumbsup:

I much prefer a driving project... keeps the motivation up and can fix stuff as you go :)

Long-time Mopar fan, current resident of FABO, so all you cross-forum guys should know me... Anyways, my mom and step pops just dug out my dad's old '70 Roadrunner project for me to start playing with post-deployment (no, I'm not from Afghanistan, I'm just here to make bad guys dead guys)... Figured I'd need to get into this forum to source parts and expertise.... Anyways, on with the pics!!! View attachment 477945
1005446_152809544914779_291742891_n.jpg
The only pics I have.... Dad died about 15 years ago, leaving me with this project. With no money, time, access, or etc., it simply sat... A good thing and a bad thing, as it was indoors and packed-up... - CK
Thanks for your service :usflag:

welcome back to FBBO (what 11 years now)
from NorCal Sierras,

cool 70 RR project

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Alabama, great plans for your RR. Keep dreaming and planning and make it true.

Sorry but we don't take FABO dropouts here!.......Just kidding!.Cool 70 Road Runner project! Welcome to the site!

Auto Transport Service
Back