• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwmoss

Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have to let go of my 65 Belvedere. It is a factory big block 4 speed car with bench seats. It was a 361 car, but now has a '69 383 roadrunner engine that has been balanced. It has a 750 Holley and a Mallory vac. adv. dist. I put a TTI exhaust system on it a few months ago and a new set of American Racing wheels (8's and 6's) and BFGoodrich tires on it a month or so ago. I put a new Hurst shifter on it, but have the original one and it will go with the car. I put a new Auburn posi carrier because the original sure grip was acting like a spool. I will include it with the car. I have no idea why it won't work right. I have had it apart and evrything looks good. The paint on the car still has a shine, but it is over 15 years old. There are chips and scratches here and there. It's a 20 footer. There is no rust that I have found. Sometime in it's life after it was repainted, the driver quarter was dented. Whoever repaired it did a pretty good job, but there is a bit of a wave in it. The car drives great and stops good. A previous owner had the entire suspension gone thru.
The engine pic is when I first got the car. The fan has been removed and the distributor is now a vacum advance and it has a Holley carb.
When I bought the car it would heat up at an idle. I had the radiator cleaned and it is fine now.
PM me for extra pics.
I'm in Central texas next to Bryan-College Station.
I have over 18k in it, and would be asking around 16k for it. Reasonable offers accepted.

Attachments

• 65 Belvedere II 005.jpg
    65 Belvedere II 005.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 13,734
  • 65 Belvedere II 008.jpg
    65 Belvedere II 008.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 16,947
  • 1965 Belvedere 2 007.jpg
    1965 Belvedere 2 007.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 2,437
  • 1965 Belvedere 2 005.jpg
    1965 Belvedere 2 005.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 2,336
  • 1965 Belvedere 2 017.jpg
    1965 Belvedere 2 017.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 2,065
Beautiful car, sorry she has to go. Hoping to get mine in that shape soon. Best of luck.

Nice looking ride!If I had more room I'd be interested

The 65 is sold pending the balance of funds. A deposit has been made. Thanks Tobias and Gunter.
Daryl (cwmoss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back