• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 440 HP engine core

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsmopars

Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I thought i would post this in case someone might want it I could bring it to the Mopar Nats with me. I have a complete 1968 HP 440 engine core. It is complete from carb to oil pan and includes HP exhaust manifolds. Some casting numbners and dates are as follows. Intake manifold 10-11-67 2806178, Carter carb 4429S date of J7, RH exhaust manifold 2806900 10-10-7, The LH drivers side manifold has been replaced with a B body manfold at some time or the other and it is dated 8-10-68 2843992-2. Block is stamped on the top pad D 440 HP assembly date of 10-20-67 cast on 8-22-67. I am almost sure the motor came from a C-body originally as the partial vin is 8D153824.
Enfgine looks to have been pulled years ago and has been stored inside ever since. The engine is stuck I believe from sitting, but I can not be sure as I have never had anything apart on it.
How you see it is how I bought it and how I am selling it.
$800.00 gets the complete assembly as you see it in the pictures.
I can deliver it to the nats as well with a deposit. PM me here if interested.
Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,033
  • IMG_3885.jpg
    IMG_3885.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,511
  • IMG_3886.jpg
    IMG_3886.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,183
  • IMG_3887.jpg
    IMG_3887.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,175
Motor for sale

I just wanted to post on here in case someone has not searched previous posts from/about Matt and were concerned about purchasing from him. About a year ago I found myself a great project car that i needed some parts for to make into a clone and upgrade to a 440. Matt quicky responded to my first post and as a result we have done several interactions since. I can tell you Matt is nothing but a true professional who does exactly what he says and packages his parts for shipping like they were his kids.

Matt even remembered i was upgrading my powertrain and car year and contacted me when he first picked this motor up in the event I had not found one yet. Needless to say Matt is outstanding individual amd member here. I have posted feedback before but it never hurts to repeat positive feedback. Matt thanks agsin for thinking of me. Had i not already found a 440 and or lived closer i would be dropping by for sure. Matt all the best with the sale.

Buddy

Thanks Buddy for kind words, the world would be better place if more people were as upstanding as you as well! My hats off to you as well!

BTW if someone is interested in this engine please let me know ASAP as the nats are almost here.

Matt

Is this engine still available? Please contact me here or by private message so I may get some more information.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back