• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 B Body Wagon Trunk Floor

kingarketown

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Hello to the wagon and wrenching guys...

I`m looking for a trunk floor for my 68 Plymouth Satellite Sportwagon - I only need the round/oval floor where the sparetire fits in .. because it`s very crisp.... and you can see on the 1. pic - there was installed a repair metal plate from the previous owner...

trunk 68 PSWagon2.jpg

I`ve found a similar looking piece here from AMD

Trunk Floor - Full OE Style - 66-67 Dodge Plymouth B-Body Trunk Floor | AMD 800-1466

66 67 B Body trunk1.jpg

.. but it`s for 66-67 B Body.. not wagon..

Can someone of you tell me if the round/oval part for the sparetire of 66-67 B Body trunk is the same like 68-70 B Body wagon? Marked it in yellow...

66 67 B Body trunk1 1.jpg

Thank you - frank from schildow/germany

Last edited:
Hello to the wagon and wrenching guys...

I`m looking for a trunk floor for my 68 Plymouth Satellite Sportwagon - I only need the round/oval floor where the sparetire fits in .. because it`s very crisp.... and you can see on the 1. pic - there was installed a repair metal plate from the previous owner...

View attachment 1653892

I`ve found a similar looking piece here from AMD

Trunk Floor - Full OE Style - 66-67 Dodge Plymouth B-Body Trunk Floor | AMD 800-1466

View attachment 1653893

.. but it`s for 66-67 B Body.. not wagon..

Can someone of you tell me if the round/oval part for the sparetire of 66-67 B Body trunk is the same like 68-70 B Body wagon? Marked it in yellow...

View attachment 1653894

Thank you - frank from schildow/germany
I'd wait for others to chime in to be certain, though I've read on multiple threads that they are the same floor pan that would be used in a 68-70 wagon. I have a 69 Coronet wagon up on a lift and it looks identical as far as plug placements and dimples though don't have an earlier car to measure from. It's a 9 passenger so what would be the spare tire well on a 66-67 is the footwell for the wagon and believe storage on the 6 passenger. Sorry about the crappy picture- hope it helps!
wagon under rear.jpg

This is from. While ago from another gentleman. I ordered the pans from AMD and they match up perfectly. Hope that helps.

IMG_8390.png

Auto Transport Service
Back