• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Plymouth Belvedere 4 Door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door car for sale that runs and drives excellent!

318, automatic.

The body on this car is very, very nice for a 47 year old car with the exception of the lower rear quarter panels and the drivers side floor pan. The trunk is pretty decent (not perfect) but again...the car is nearly 50 years old!

Has the original bumper jack, the interior is original meaning that it needs works. This car appears to be unmolested as nothing looks like it has ever been removed or disassembled. Nice little time capsule cruiser 4 door car or if someone has the need to use it for a parts car for their project two door car......you can do with it what you want but I hope someone uses it to drive.

To be honest with you, I knew it was a nice enough car to use for a cruiser when I bought it but what I really wanted from it was some inner structure sheet metal and the more I looked it over, the less interested I became in tearing it apart and I don't need anymore drivers so I am turning loose of it. Hopefully someone else will use it as a driver instead of a parts car......

The car is located in Louisville, KY

PM me if interested.

$3750.00.

Thanks for the ad space!!!

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7,367
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 2,541
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 4,442
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,882
  • I.jpg
    I.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 869
  • L.jpg
    L.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 825
  • M.jpg
    M.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 800
My attempt to save this car from the parter's by pricing it at $3750.00 has not worked so the heck with it......the new price is $2950.00......drive it or cut it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back