• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Hardtop

GFuller

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Location. Merryville, La. This car originally bought in Lake Charles, La. On May 9, 1969. I have original owners warranty book and operator manual. I bought car in 1980 from third owner. Kept it under wraps all these years. It is all original engine, transmission, color, interior as seen. I did swap from 14 inch to 15 inch Mag 500 rims and tires. It is auto Torqueflite 727 recently checked out. Vin # RM23H9G257417. Was an original A/C car with AM 8 track radio. Seats were reupholstered and headliners, carpet around 2003. The 383 has had no modifications and has original Carter 4 bbl and beep beep horn. See photos. Asking 50K$.

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_0027.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

So the story on mileage is it is around 70K or so. The reason I say that is a number of years back I swapped the instrument cluster. The one I replaced shows 90+ but original one that I still have shows around 64K and have not driven it very much all these years. Attaching both photos. Floor pans solid. Back when I had it painted the rear fender wells were replaced. That was around 2003. Trunk is solid.

IMG_1833.jpeg

IMG_1834.jpeg

I knew this request would come up and the answer is the fender tag is MIA and not sure when it will be found. I do some looking in the likely places but so far have not put my hands on it. But I feel that I am the one that has misplaced it because I copied all info off it and placed in one of my resto books. See photo attached which has all info. I did take a photo to of the dash tag and you can view it. I did not mention but I have the build sheet put up. It is in bad shape as it was in the back seat springs for many years as you would expect. One day I will stumble on the fender tag I believe.

IMG_1837.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back