• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Coronet 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStripes

Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Coronet 500 for sale. Was a 383 2bbl., now has a 400 4bbl. with column shift auto. Bucket seats, A/C, 8 3/4. Good title and fender tag. Partial build sheet still under one of the bucket seats. Mostly original car with the exception of the 400 motor and Superbee hood. It runs and drives but the motor needs freshening and the transmission leaks. I have a better back bumper and new carpet that goes with the car. Has a new distributor and fuel sending unit. $7500. Located in northwest North Dakota.

front left.jpg Front right.jpg Interior.jpg

Hi, I might consider a partial trade but am looking for a '71-'74 B-body or possibly some E-body parts. Thanks!!
I have a 71 Road Runner project I would trade, also have a 71 RR clone project id consider letting go

Can you *******No phone numbers please - use the Conversation feature for contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a 1971 Triple black 383/ 3 speed manual on the floor real solid project that I'd consider trading if you're interested. I've been told time over how rare it is.

I've got a 1971 Triple black 383/ 3 speed manual on the floor real solid project that I'd consider trading if you're interested. I've been told time over how rare it is.
What price are you looking for on the 71. I am interested.

1970 Coronet 500 for sale. Was a 383 2bbl., now has a 400 4bbl. with column shift auto. Bucket seats, A/C, 8 3/4. Good title and fender tag. Partial build sheet still under one of the bucket seats. Mostly original car with the exception of the 400 motor and Superbee hood. It runs and drives but the motor needs freshening and the transmission leaks. I have a better back bumper and new carpet that goes with the car. Has a new distributor and fuel sending unit. $7500. Located in northwest North Dakota.

View attachment 390474 View attachment 390475 View attachment 390476
would you be willing to sell the rear bumper that's in good condition.....looking for one for my 70 Coronet

like to know any major rust issues ...not sure how your area is with the older cars..also do you have a paypal account...thanks peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back