• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1972 RR grill brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Also a good used Road Runner grill emblem
Thanks

You missed out by a week. I just sold a set. They lasted 1 day went for $300 plus shipping....I have a few more sets but don't know if I want to sell anymore as I think I have all the complete grilles for them...

IMG_8614.JPG

I have some nos 72 RR Grille emblems if you want to go that route....

IMG_7796.JPG

Yes ,I saw your ad, although a bit late. What are you asking on the emblem, brackets if you have extras?

Same price on the set of Brackets I just sold. $300 plus shipping but honestly I would have to check as I have whole grille set-ups and don't want to end up with just a center the headlamp bezels and a grill mesh. $145each for Nos grille emblems. Stay away from the reproductions as they are lead cast junk that melt in the sun and mounting pegs are extremely soft and twist off easily....

PM sent

Are '72 RR grille brackets the same as '72 Satellite (2 dr) grille brackets?

:thumbsup:

no the 71roadrunner /satellites and 72 satellites are the same the 72 roadrunner has 3 special center grille brackets very hard to find they only made 7000 72 roadrunners,the headlight bezel brackets are the same though

no the 71roadrunner /satellites and 72 satellites are the same the 72 roadrunner has 3 special center grille brackets very hard to find they only made 7000 72 roadrunners,the headlight bezel brackets are the same though

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Ok, I have the grill emblem, still looking for the brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back