• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500 1999 S-10 Blazer ZR2

SteveSS

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
I found a lady selling her black Blazer for $500. Turns out it's a ZR2. Imagine this truck crapped out and with much smaller tires. Has 2WD, Auto 4WD, 4WD and low 4WD, 5 Speed so it may be fun rock crawling. Sounds like it's running on 3 out of 6 cylinders.

Attachments

• ablazer.jpg
    ablazer.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 9,922
Yes. I didn't know it was a ZR2 until this afternoon. the Hummer is good on trails but it need to be reliable for going out to the drilling rigs in mud and snow.

Those are really good trucks. My brother in law has been driving one here in MI for probably 10 years. The MI winters are finally catching up to it though.

I almost bought one for 300 bucks it was only 2wd and the rear output bearing in the trans was shot . Didn't feel like messing with it . Wish I bought it those are great little suv's and those vortex v6 are easy to work on parts are everywhere and replacement motors are also cheap good luck with it

just a headsup keep an eye on the transmission if you buy one thats automatic,those love to eat torque convertors.

Had 330k kms on my auto ZR2 with no problems… It was better then my 2001 TJ off road, only got rid of it because I needed a bigger truck for towing…

I've got a 2000 4dr Jimmy I just picked up, 77k miles, leather, sunroof, AWD, 2wd 4 hi and lo. Great little truck to tow my boat with. Is a bit thirsty though. I've always had a soft spot for S-10 Blazers and Jimmys.

Auto Transport Service
Back