• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 ralley dash parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

smyythe68

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an entire dash bezel set for a 68 charger. The instrument bezel has had all the paint and original chrome stripped off. Ready for paint or rechrome no cracks or breaks $40 + shipping. Radio bezel(8track) has the usual fading issues with one small piece missing, you can see it in the pic $20 + shipping. Piece for above the glove box is faded and a little warped, but all studs are on the back. $30+shipping. I also have the lower dash pieces $15 + shipping, a piece. One instrument bezel with broken piece missing $15+ shipping. If you don't like the price make me an offer. I'm in the Detroit area.
Thanks!

Attachments

• stripped cluster.jpg
    stripped cluster.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 271
  • radio bez.jpg
    radio bez.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 269
  • glove box.jpg
    glove box.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 257
more pics

Attachments

• end cap.jpg
    end cap.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 268
  • broke cluster.jpg
    broke cluster.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 252
  • warped.jpg
    warped.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 248
Could you tell me what is supposed to go here (highlighted in pic)? I have the same hole in my dash.

I might be interested in the radio, passenger side, and side bezels.

Thanks

Attachments

• charger dash.jpg
    charger dash.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 237
That is the rear defogger switch hole. Usually it is just delete plated do to the defogger being a rare option. After 68 the switch was removed from the dash area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back