• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68n Plymouth Satellite Parts

jeeper

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
From 4-24 until 4-28 I will be in the Tri-Cities area of SE Washington. I live towards Klamath Falls, in southern Oregon. Strongly prefer to deal face to face.

I have a blue 68 Plymouth Satellite with a light blue interior. Car is a two door. I'd look at most anything that will get my car closer to on the road.

I am needing the following parts:

-Blue bench seat that is correct
-Possibly both fenders, definitely drivers side.
-Nice front bumper
-Misc. lights
-Misc. Interior parts

Mechanical:

-Front disk brake kit
-727/8.75 rear driveshaft
-Most any mild speed parts 440 big block
-Headers for a big block
-Misc. 440 gaskets, new oil pump, maybe some left overs from a build.

Please reply with pics and prices.

Yes, at some point I am going to have to do the wrecking yard/professional parts people thing. I know some car guy out there has these parts in the shed, and I would like to find him. I have alot of parts in my shed, just not parts for this car LOL
I have a light blue kick panel for sale Bob Horman

24 Kick Blue.JPG

If you still need parts PM Me I sold my 68 and have all kinds of small parts. Got a new oil pump standard vol & pressure somewhere in the box.

If you still need parts PM Me I sold my 68 and have all kinds of small parts. Got a new oil pump standard vol & pressure somewhere in the box.
OK I will do so. The project has taken a temporary back burner due to some things that have come up.

Auto Transport Service
Back