• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 Coronet R/T pics

OhioMopar

Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Need some inspiration and a little direction! Show me all the pics you can come up with of a '69 Coronet R/T. Please!

Coronet4.jpg

Coronrt2.jpg

Coronet3.jpg

Here are some of my 1969 R/T

Yes, I bought off a guy that is downsizing his fleet of great mopars. He has 69 Road Runner for sale with a 383.

Hey 1969Coronet440. Did you repaint your car or did it clean up that nice? Just curious as I looked at it about 6 months before you bought it. Very nice solid car. If it would have been a four speed it would be parked in my garage instead of yours haha.

Need some inspiration and a little direction! Show me all the pics you can come up with of a '69 Coronet R/T. Please!

One I did for my bro, before & after. Numbers matching except for carb & hood, he has replaced the wheel lip mouldings & added Magnums since....

img030.jpg

img031.jpg

327508976.jpg
[/IMG]

This shows the metal R/T emblem over the tape stripe R/T decal. It was the first one I ever saw. Dick Landy saw it at OCIR in Feb 1969 and the next weekend his fleet had metal R/T and Super Bee emblems on the stripes...Always liked the look, myself.

Here's my B5/B7 buckets console auto with 4:10 dana. #'s matched. It was a great car. If it were a Bee I would have never sold it....
These are the before pics. I touched up some paint and rebuilt the entire drivetrain. Looked and ran great when it left. 50,000 mile car.
KID

octb5rt1webfriendly.JPG

octb5rt2.JPG

rsintsmall.JPG

octrtengine.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back