• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 or 70 plymouth left door

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need it shipped because of a short time frame. I'm in SW Mo. Greyhound is cheapest. How much for the door??

its a satellite you would have to weld trim hoes shut but its nice 400

i dont know what price is but you pay shipping i will

Of course I'll pay for the shipping. I'm at 65721 or if Greyhound, to east Kearney St. In Springfield Mo. I'd guess around $100???? Not too heavy but a bit bulky.

Yes, I have all the stuff to go in it. I'm doing this for a friend who just got back into the country today. Let me talk to him and let you know so you're not messing with it for no reason.

send 500 to my paypal [email protected] and i will gut it box up and take to grey hound but if shipping more than 100 he will have to cover it thnx

wats the name of person thats picking door up at terminal need full name and phone number thnx

i will box up and take to greyhound monday bout hr away ya when you send money with paypal you have to add 3 percent they keep that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back