• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 Plymouth Satellite, Roadrunner, GTX Front Bumper Brackets

GTX 440

Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a good set of front bumper brackets for a 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner, Satellite or GTX.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

How nice do they have to be?

I've got a set that's pitted but still solid.

Well, my existing brackets rusted where all 3 brackets meet together (Overlap) Pitted pretty bad to the point where I have a few holes in one bracket. The rest of the bracket looks really nice. I am assuming that this is a common issue with all the crud building up between the brackets. Could you PM me a couple of pictures and your asking price?

Thanks!

Well, my existing brackets rusted where all 3 brackets meet together (Overlap) Pitted pretty bad to the point where I have a few holes in one bracket. The rest of the bracket looks really nice. I am assuming that this is a common issue with all the crud building up between the brackets. Could you PM me a couple of pictures and your asking price?

Thanks!

It may be a day or two, as I will have to dig them out.

I think I have a nice set in the Detroit area. You coming to the Packard Proving Grounds on Sunday the 5th?

Those are nicer than mine.

Detmatt1,
Nope no plans for the proving grounds. Yep, my brackets look about the same. I am going to check with the local fab shop to see if they can cut the end off 2 of the brackets and fab & weld a new piece on. if not, I will send you a PM.

Detmatt1,
Nope no plans for the proving grounds. Yep, my brackets look about the same. I am going to check with the local fab shop to see if they can cut the end off 2 of the brackets and fab & weld a new piece on. if not, I will send you a PM.
The same except yours have holes in them from rust and these don’t….

Auto Transport Service
Back