• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 satellite front & rear bumper cushions

Grabbergreendream

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Newb here.
I have recently picked up a mopar project car. Its a 71 Satellite that was cloned to a roadrunner in the early 90's. I am goin to make a resto-mod out of it, keeping the curent sassy grass green...I am sure(like any project) things might take a twist & turn but color will stay, as thats what draw me to it...that & the airgrabber.
Anyhow, This car has black rubber cushions or strips, horizontally accross the front & rear bumpers. I saw a few on Eabuy for ridiculous $. Most bumpers I see dont have the holes for them-used or repop.
I dont care if my car has them or not for the direction I'm going, but it seams like another simple item(like an easy-to-repop rearest crossmember panel...or even full fenders!) that nobody out there has jumped on for the 71-72 b-body....
Opinions?

Here's a few pics of my project...the spoiler will go bye-bye & be replaced with something "proper".
20170623_094448.jpg
20170623_094559.jpg
20170623_094500.jpg

Nope, an option on all Satellite models. I've have a few cars with them both 71 and 72.
Nobody repops them.

Auto Transport Service
Back