• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Rallye dash wire schematic

icecat66

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a wire schematic. I'm converting to a rallye dash and need to see what goes where.. Thanks

It's pretty straight forward.

All the colors stay the same.

Extend the wiper, head light, and heater controls.
I like to make the cut about 4 inches from the plug, in case I don't have the right color wire in the proper gauge. Then I like to solder in "western union" splices with shrink wrap.

One of the biggest issues is on a non rally cluster the cluster panel back lights are nearly all on one pin of the round connector.

The rallye dash has separate leads for each light and doesn't use that round connector.

There should be enough three gang "bullet connector" taps available elsewhere in the harness for the rest of your panel lights, though.

My Mopar.com

Eeehm, nope... 74 diagram posted there is actually incorrect for 74.

However it should work for the harness conversion, not for several other stuff ( due the interlock system )

I would get a full 74 harness though

Eeehm, nope... 74 diagram posted there is actually incorrect for 74.

However it should work for the harness conversion, not for several other stuff ( due the interlock system )

I would get a full 74 harness though
Looking for one but if I cant find one I have a full 73

Auto Transport Service
Back