• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Affordable Front Drive/Pulley Sets

65RoadRacer

Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
I've been following CVF Racing for a couple of years, and loved their products and display at SEMA last fall. Of course, I asked about Mopar kits because all they had at the time were pulley kits and billet brackets, but Nate French told me that Mopar was coming. To get an idea who he is, he is listed on his business card as "HMFIC" - if you think you know what that means, you're right and I got a kick out of it!

Well, CVF Racing came through and introduced full serpentine front drive kits for both big block and small block Mopar, and I had the opportunity to write about its products for Mopar Connection Magazine. Give it a look... great products for nearly every budget!
CVF07-650x433.jpg

I've been following CVF Racing for a couple of years, and loved their products and display at SEMA last fall. Of course, I asked about Mopar kits because all they had at the time were pulley kits and billet brackets, but Nate French told me that Mopar was coming. To get an idea who he is, he is listed on his business card as "HMFIC" - if you think you know what that means, you're right and I got a kick out of it!

Well, CVF Racing came through and introduced full serpentine front drive kits for both big block and small block Mopar, and I had the opportunity to write about its products for Mopar Connection Magazine. Give it a look... great products for nearly every budget!
View attachment 504669
much too busy for me . 440 source has the best deals on pullies in my opinion

much too busy for me . 440 source has the best deals on pullies in my opinion
Well, that's the entire, all-inclusive serpentine system. The point of the article is that you can order just billet pulleys, or a billet v-belt system, a ribbed belt system, or a full serpentine system. Most other systems are full serpentine systems with a GM style pump, GM style alternator, and a billet front plate. CVF offers more choices than polished or black... that's why I've always liked their products.

CVF05.jpg CVF10.jpg

I have the v belt setup in the bottom picture, nice setup, well made pieces, and less expensive than March pulleys.

I've got their "beast" kit and will install it after I break in the new 470 with the old "v" belt system.

Auto Transport Service
Back