• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Blower switch for 1973 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

somewhereinthecity

Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
Part number 685-1544 or 685-2342. Does anyone have one for sale?

Also need a heater cable for 73 Coronet -- mine is too crimped to repair.

Thanks!!

jeff in Baltimore

As for the heater cable is it for an A/C or non A/C car?

Thanks

It has A/C.

Okay. I have the cable where it has a vac line that runs along with the cable then they go thru the firewall, they share the same hole with a grommet. The vac line is for the vac switch on your A/C heater control and goes to a vacuum tree (or brake booster). And the cable goes to the water valve.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for. I can provide pics. It was removed from a 1973 B Body with A/C.

Thanks

Okay. I have the cable where it has a vac line that runs along with the cable then they go thru the firewall, they share the same hole with a grommet. The vac line is for the vac switch on your A/C heater control and goes to a vacuum tree (or brake booster). And the cable goes to the water valve.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for. I can provide pics. It was removed from a 1973 B Body with A/C.

Thanks
Yes, that sounds like the cable I am looking for. Do you have a price in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back