• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bouchillon Performance Engineering

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone here deal direct with them or have actual email contact details to get through to these guys?
I sent two messages through their 'website' and have heard nothing in reply.
I tried calling, and the man was busy with something else.
Would like to place an order, but need to confirm my list of parts.

I'm sure it wasn't this difficult when I dealt with them 7-8 years ago.

Thanks for any help.

They took four weeks to answer my email. Actually, they 'replied' to my email as I did not really get my question answered.

I was a little shocked as the web site says "email is the best method to contact us".

In any event I did order a kick down cable kit and carb cable mount. Excellent quality, and I had FBBO member Threewood as my tech support during the install.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
I was a little shocked as the web site says "email is the best method to contact us".
Good Luck.
Thanks for your input.

That line about email is a joke - they don't actually advertise an email address anywhere.

The components I need are for a small block 360 LA engine. Parts include an A/C shorty compressor, all pulleys, brackets and a new power steering pump.
All I want from them is to confirm my list is complete to avoid shagging around with multiple orders and being short of a vital part - or worse - ordering something that won't work.
****, I am trying to give them money..... :rolleyes:

That line about email is a joke - they don't actually advertise an email address anywhere.
You fill out an on line form and send in with your email address.
Email
Email is the most efficient, effective, and error-resistant medium for us, and is strongly preferred to telephone due to the high volume of calls received by our limited staff.

http://bouchillonperformance.com/contact-us

You fill out an on line form and send in with your email address.
Email
Email is the most efficient, effective, and error-resistant medium for us, and is strongly preferred to telephone due to the high volume of calls received by our limited staff.

http://bouchillonperformance.com/contact-us
Yep, I did all of that....what a cumbersome way to go about running a business. I guess they got spammed when they first started out.

I'll bet if Jay Leno called them up, those guys would be tripping over themselves to help him. :rolleyes:

I bought some of their Products. Pretty Rude Attitude with them. My third conversation was with a woman... She was professional and seemed to care I won"t deal with them again ! I could list a few custom auto suppliers with a sh-t attitudes. Maybe we should start a BEWARE LIST on this site!

Does anyone here deal direct with them or have actual email contact details to get through to these guys?
I sent two messages through their 'website' and have heard nothing in reply.
I tried calling, and the man was busy with something else.
Would like to place an order, but need to confirm my list of parts.

I'm sure it wasn't this difficult when I dealt with them 7-8 years ago.

Thanks for any help.
Randy Bouchillion the owner is a good guy to deal with. He has been around a very long time and really knows what he is selling. You will be happy if your willing to keep trying. A small family business and every time i deal with him i get the right help.

An apathy thread would be very well received on my end. I spent about $30K pre-ordering all of my parts for my current build and kept a list of what I ordered from each place and what was back-ordered so I didn't miss anything. I ran in to some sorry service both before and after the sale. I think we should be able to rate Vendors. Maybe from an advertising point of view it might not be practical though. Perhaps a member vote that only shows the highest positive rated vendors as opposed to any negative votes, unless you let a negative just take away a positive vote. Only one vote per member. Sort of like the opposite of our government.

Good luck, I'll never deal with them again. I purchased a throttle cable and lockdown kit, less than 1000 miles later the throttle cable end coroded off. Called, emailed , and sent pics and they said it was my fault ! Screw those guys .. I crimped my own end on and several thousand trouble free miles later its still good

Auto Transport Service
Back