• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

chocolate milk

And a load also thought that hamburgers were made from ham. :rolleyes:

I think it makes about as much sense to believe in space aliens as it does to believe that something comes from nothing.
And that the universe happened by chance.
But that's just me I guess.
My question for Mr. McAfee and the "survey" is:
Do people of some other country also believe human females of a dark color produce chocolate milk ?

That's not true, any cow can make chocolate milk if you feed it enough chocolate.

That's not true, any cow can make chocolate milk if you feed it enough chocolate.
That's not true. You feed a cow chocolate and you get something that looks like chocolate milk but is actually projectile diarrhea. :)

One of my favorite commercials when I was a wee lad.

Chocolate Gorilla....

interesting fact :rofl:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...s-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/
You may have seen this “news” going around online, but if you haven’t, here it is: a new study shows that 7% of adults in the United States (about 17 million people) believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows
Thanks to public inner-shity/urban schools & tenured Union teachers
that you can't hardly fire, short of murder or rape {even then}
that don't teach any common sense or for people to think for themselves anymore...
They dwell on the negative indoctrination instead of facts & actual reality,
even in something as simple as cows milk, biology, sciences...

I Like Ice Cold chocolate milk....Even today.... I'm going to have an Egg Cream later....

interesting fact :rofl:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...s-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/
You may have seen this “news” going around online, but if you haven’t, here it is: a new study shows that 7% of adults in the United States (about 17 million people) believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows

Briliant.jpg

The best: Bosco, Fox's U-bet, and Ovaltine. When I was a kid, Chocolate Cow in the metal can was the best drink in a can.

Auto Transport Service
Back