• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Complete 383 with Edelbrock Top End Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstyle73

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am swapping the 383 in my Charger for a 440. I have owned the car for three years and the engine has not caused any issues, seems to run well and does not use oil. Oil pressure is good, around 50psi at idle. I bought the car with this engine and was told it has the RPM cam to match the heads but he went with the Performer intake for hood clearance. It also has an Edelbrock carb with electric choke. For the asking price, I will include the carb and the coated and wrapped headers (I believe they might be TTI as the rest of the exhaust is). I could not see the year of the block from underneath to get a picture. The engine is still in the car and I have videos of start up and driving. If you are interested please contact me and I can post the videos and send you the link. Distributor and plug wires are included but engine accessories are not. Asking $3250. We can work out shipping or possible help with delivery in the midwest. Located in 62442

IMG_1261.JPG IMG_1262.JPG IMG_1263.JPG IMG_1264.JPG IMG_1265.JPG IMG_1266.JPG

$2750, the engine is coming out of the car next weekend.

Block Date 7-8-70, the crank is also drilled for a 4 speed. Price above is sans headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back