• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crane iron adjustable rockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
Looking for one intake and one exhaust crane iron adjustable rockers for a 440, one left one right

IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1723.jpeg

IMG_1722.jpeg

Last edited:
They are not "intake" and "exhaust" - they are "left" and "right". What is intake on one cylinder is exhaust on the next !!

I’ve got a brand new complete set of 1.6’s but they won’t be cheap.
I appreciate it but 440 source has new 1.5's in stock, 16 arms , 2 shafts, and springs for 275.00. I can't see overpaying for NOS crane. If I can't find a couple singles I'll just buy the 440 source setup.

I have a bunch that are scored a little. You can have them for free.

I have a bunch that are scored a little. You can have them for free.
i'm sure I can salvage what I need, really appreciate i

Send me your paypal I'll shoot 50.00 dollars over to you to cover shipping and breakfast somewhere for you

FYI I couldn't pm you your mail box needs to be emptied

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure I can salvage what I need, really appreciate i

Send me your paypal I'll shoot 50.00 dollars over to you to cover shipping and breakfast somewhere for you

FYI I couldn't pm you your mail box needs to be emptied
No Dan, for your internet security, don't post personal information directly on the site. Send it through a Personal message. Click on the members name and "start a private conversation". Wait for the member to clear out his inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back