• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crank for a 69 3 speed Wiper motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfanUSA

Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
It is the part that goes on the end of the transmission are and attaches to the wiper motor.
It is one of the first things I need to install in the brand new restro of my charger. I'm at a stand still without it. I have a 2 speed one if someone needs to swap one out.
Thanks

It is the part that goes on the end of the transmission are and attaches to the wiper motor.
It is one of the first things I need to install in the brand new restro of my charger. I'm at a stand still without it. I have a 2 speed one if someone needs to swap one out.
Thanks

You can have this one for $10 shipped. Prices on the web for the same thing are ludicrous. PM me for payment info if interested.
Mark
20180108_094702.jpg
20180108_094712.jpg

Pm me if you still need one. Your box is full

For everyone in this same situation, I found out years ago that you can use one from a C-body 3-speed wiper. If you look at threewood's pictures, you will see that in the hole, one side is "rounded off" & the other 3 sides are square. A C-body has that "rounded off" side OPPOSITE what a B-body does.....but you can run a rat tail file in there & round off the opposite side for the B-body. You will still have two square/flat sides so the arm will still locate & you can't see the part once installed. The same basic thing applies for using C-body wiper motors. My car has been running a C-body wiper motor for 20+yrs.

WOW PB, good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back