• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did Anyone See Blade Runner 2049?

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Saw it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was really well done. The only negatives were the time, two hours and fifteen minutes play time. That and it was hard to follow towards the end. But in all it was technically well done and the acting was good. The video isn't from the movie but it's the Danish National Orchestra Symphony performing their version of The Blade Runner Suit. Enjoy.

Glad to hear you liked it. I'm really looking forward to it, just haven't yet found the time. About everything I've read has been positive, which is unusual for a sci-fi movie like this.

The first 2/3 was VERY good.

Incredibly visual. Breathtaking at times.

They were able to preserve a kind of "black and white" contrast somewhat like the original but more refined and even in HD color.

I felt the 3rd third kind of degenerated into a standard formula "action with upcoming sequel setup", but was fun anyway.

There were some cheesy moments like the audio only clips from the original (although the last reference to part 1 was done VERY well if you don't look too hard) and the way overcrowding was addressed in part 1 and part 2 was very inconsistent.

Lots of references to anachronistic items (peaugot cop cars in 2049? and "made in CCCP **** replicants" Although the Eastern Europeans do kind of have a strong foothold in that area currently).

I thought they could have done a better job with the nuts and bolts of the different levels of artificial intelligence rather than set up a sequel, but still enjoyable.

...and WAY more tits, in fact LOTS of tits in this one.

Glad to hear you liked it. I'm really looking forward to it, just haven't yet found the time. About everything I've read has been positive, which is unusual for a sci-fi movie like this.

It's not cartoon/super-hero....so it's crazy and new.

It does, however, retain the 1930's detective story look and feel of the original.

Auto Transport Service
Back