• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Bay Pics thread

Malicious

Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
I'm finding myself more and more searching for decent photo's of the engine bay as I put mine back together. Just silly things like where to route wiring, hoses, what fittings to use etc. So I thought it would come in handy to have a thread that has just photo's of engine bays.

SO if you could, post up pics of your engine bay, crazy angles, various stages of finish etc. Some one will need your pic at some point and will thank you for it. You might even need it to cross reference your own pic later!

I'll pop some up that I've found a little later (after work!)

Thanks!

20140721_161227.jpg

Still some work to do but it's getting there.

Rename the thread "Pristine" engine bays. I was feeling good about my new wire routing til I saw these shots.

Rename the thread "Pristine" engine bays. I was feeling good about my new wire routing til I saw these shots.

I dunno bout pristine (at least in my case) but the GTXer gets driven...hard :headbang:

I know mine is modified some but I like to keep the eng bay as close to stock as I can for a modified muscle car. Ron

493_zpsf1402364.jpg

My 340 ...

Attachments

• dsc_0008.jpg
    dsc_0008.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 806
  • dsc_0009.jpg
    dsc_0009.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 856
Auto Transport Service
Back