• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine to trans bolt set ?

Aarons Air

Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good source to buy a bolt set for connecting a 383 to a 727 ? Or does anyone here have a good set of the correct bolts for sale ?

ARP makes a set but if you want the factory correct then you can contact Frank Baldason. That is who sends me my factory correct bolts. I just call him and he sends them, of course I pay him.

804-275-2155

ARP makes a set but if you want the factory correct then you can contact Frank Baldason. That is who sends me my factory correct bolts. I just call him and he sends them, of course I pay him.

804-275-2155
Thank you for the number.

Someone around here must have some used...

Mega Parts has them fairly reasonable.

I have all the bolts you need for that connection. Cause I saved them just in case.:)
If the "case" came up for me to need them --I would buy a set to save the hassle of finding what I already have. The set I would buy would come from Ace Hardware.

I have all the bolts you need for that connection. Cause I saved them just in case.:)
If the "case" came up for me to need them --I would buy a set to save the hassle of finding what I already have. The set I would buy would come from Ace Hardware.
Grade 5 3/8”x 1-1/2” coarse is my guess, if not going resto. Might even be 1-1/4”?

Grade 5 3/8”x 1-1/2” coarse is my guess, if not going resto. Might even be 1-1/4”?

The bell housing to the engine block is just one of the bolting connections involved.

Auto Transport Service
Back