• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fan cowling for small block?

scottlanes

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
anyone know where to source a fan cowling for a small block radiator? I was trying to find a full cowling but it doesnt have to be a true reproduction. This is just for my driver

thanks!

s-cott

Your "just a driver" needs the right stuff in order for it to stay cool while you're just driving it. Buy the proper shroud. You'll be glad you did

yup, i agree. I was just looking for a source for a proper (not one of those little mini universal) cowling. I just ment that it didnt need to have the proper date code on it. :) I know how some people are.

I bought a new radiator and matching fan shroud from Year One back in '06. Wasn't cheap.

i cant find your car in this post or in your profile. if you posted trhis someone may have one

its a 68 sattelite, 318 a/t, i need the one for the 22" radiator. I'm also lookiing for a new radiatior, someone put a 19" one in this car at some point

Auto Transport Service
Back