• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally some mopar recognition

djais1801

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
IMG_9150.JPG
IMG_9151.JPG
IMG_9662.JPG
IMG_9667.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
Saturday I received Best Muscle Car award w my Demon...and my buddy Jim scored Best Paint w his 72 Roadrunner...added some previous cruise pics too IMG_0288.JPG

it looks like it was at Woodbridge
good work Ivan!

Congrats on the award

Sweet rides :thankyou:

X2 . . . I agree . . . Very Nice ! ! ! Thanks for sharing . . . some very cool pictures you've got posted too . . .

Should have said where was this in jersey
Sorry Dan didn't know you are from NJ...your profile on my phone didn't show your location.
the show was in Bradley Beach...pics w other demon was in Woodbridge, and green charger was Long Branch show. I usually go on www.newjerseycarshows.com for events (they list cruise nights and car shows).

Last edited:
Love that red car. Lust for the front grille etc. Any close ups?

Looking great. And props for ignoring that bastardized restoration of what was once a factory stock Charger :p

-Kurt

that was a different show...lol that wins everywhere it goes:steering:

Still waiting for a properly-executed Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry recreation. If you've got to do a movie/TV Charger...might as well do a different one.

-Kurt

Auto Transport Service
Back