• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Mopar s in one barn find

snakeyes

Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
never caught this story either http://moparblog.com/five-mopars-in-one-barn-find-on-craigslist/
1970-Dodge-Charger-trailer.jpg
Super-Bee-hood.jpg
Dodge-Dart-Swinger.jpg
Dodge-Charger-engine-2.jpg

What is the difference between a collection stashed away out of sight and a "barn find"? Seems like any gathering of more than a couple dusty Mopars gets called a barn find these days. It's not like they are buried in a lost cave....

barn finds - in a barn :rolleyes:

What is the difference between a collection stashed away out of sight and a "barn find"? Seems like any gathering of more than a couple dusty Mopars gets called a barn find these days. It's not like they are buried in a lost cave....
My definition of a barn find is a vehicle that was stashed away and forgotten by an owner or their agents until it is discovered by someone who never knew it was there.

Cars that have been stashed away and their owners know they are there are not "finds". They are just stored.

When i hear barn find anymore the first thing i think of is some bullshitter sayin his daddy had a six pack hemi cuda....
Come on man....it came out of a 3 car garage.

Does it make them more valuable? I can sell some barn finds if thats the case!!!

Barn find!!!!!
I bought this car in 2008 took it apart and haven't touched it since all parts are still in my garage!

This is what barn finds Intel these days this was word for word off a c.l. add was for a 88 ish camaro.

I like another that's always on c.l. very rare only a few left in the world!
1987 reliant! All org survivor car needs full restoration motor blown has rust $5500

This car is a p.o.s . It's a 4 door hatch back reliant . This guy religiously post this car and keeps adding in his post stop offering scrap value this is an extremely rare car almost none left ! I decided to play a little I asked him where they all went? There were millions produced . He wouldn't respond!

I hate c.l.

My other 70' Charger 500 S.E. was found in a chicken coop. Dust, dirt, poop & all. Is a poop coop find better than a barn find? It has since been washed on the outside.

20170402_160644 (003).jpg

Acquiring a property via inheritance or purchase, on the property are out buildings and inside the buildings are vehicles.

I acquired a very nice '65 C-10 pickup in this manner. Like a time capsule. Absolutely near prefect body and interior.
Motor was missing though.There was also an old Allis Chalmers tractor and various antique tools.

I know of another farmer who bought an old acreage and inside the barn was a '62 Chevy Bel-Air 2 door 327 4 sp. In almost excellent condition. Put some fresh gas in it, new points and it ran. Tires needs replaced though.

This stuff rarely happens anymore though.
The two examples above occurred because the previous owners died w/o any children to leave anything to. So the estate went to distant relatives out of state who sold the properties w/o every seeing it.

i bought a 70 runner that was in a barn with 3 other mopars.
the owner knew the cars were in there all along.
it was long term barn stored..

When i hear barn find anymore the first thing i think of is some bullshitter sayin his daddy had a six pack hemi cuda....
Come on man....it came out of a 3 car garage.

Does it make them more valuable? I can sell some barn finds if thats the case!!!
I know where there are several "barn finds" South-East of Winterset !!...........................MO

Barn find..............

characterArt_FL_Barny.png

I remember that craigslist ad featuring those 5 cars from Boston & it was at least 5 years ago.

I know where there are several "barn finds" South-East of Winterset !!...........................MO
Hey wait...what...we need to go huntin over there too!!
Harvest aint gonna take me long this year...its all burnt up...wont be many trips to town. We will have lots of time to go hunting this fall.
Maybe while we are out looking we can find a "house find" tractor for the farm!!!!.....LOL:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back