• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

for sale...69 Charger 440/871 Blower 727, DANA 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengerz

Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 69 charger'its got a Weiand blower(871) every thing on this car was built for this blower set up.block was studed JE racing pistons Scat racing rods,with steel crank,cam and converter were custom made for this set up,freshly rebuilt Dana 60 rear posi with 3:73 gears, new front & rear suspension,MSD ign, HOLLEY elect fuel pump,vacum pump,elect fans,elect water pump,too much to list car's a turn key ready to go,call or e mail me with questions [email protected] (956)729-1739.....SERIOUS INQUIERIES ONLY....$38K...

Attachments

• BLOWN 69.jpg
    BLOWN 69.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5,072
  • charger 017.jpg
    charger 017.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 6,523
  • MEAN CHAR.jpg
    MEAN CHAR.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 3,258
  • charger 014.jpg
    charger 014.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,549
  • charger 012.jpg
    charger 012.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2,418
  • charger 006.jpg
    charger 006.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,674
...buy it for just in time for the new movie..... FAST 5...coming this spring....[/COLOR]

not a diss in any way but your price may be a little high! plus asking that kind of money for a car that is that dirty? cash is pretty tight right now for everyone.

first of all, nobody is is forcing anybody to buy, and yes all it needs is a little cleaning, 2nd, thats just a asking price , serious buyers welcome to make offers ?? and greenmonsta79, my charger looked just like yours,BORING .thats why i decided to put some flavor to it, and oh by the way i just sold a bee for $30K...CLONE.

Testy, testy, lol my Charger isn't finished hell its on a rotissere so yes it's boring now, and Im happy you got $30,000 out of a Super bee clone, you need to take a chill pill dude.

Im going to stay out of that argument ...lol but the Charger looks great , maybe a few pics when its all shined up-
-Is it #rs matching -?

...hahaha....lol,..72satellite440 , no its not a matching #rs car, and yea i'll shine him up on the weekend for a little cruise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back