• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

funny funny funny

aceofspades

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
I have to share this, it's Way too funny.

I just sold my Buick to a good friend of mine. Super cool guy, younger, doesn't know anything about cars much... especially older ones. So I'm only razzin him with this post.

I delivered the car to Nashville last night. Dropped it off. 1985 Buick LeSabre collectors edition.

Today he calls me up. He says..."Hey man, I've looked all over and I can't find it. Where the hell do you put gas in this thing at?"

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I told him to walk around to the back and pull the top of the license plate down.

"Oh cool!"

I had a guy do that once when I pulled up to the pump in my '68 Charger.....finally asked ....

Good thing about that is most knuckleheads that would try to siphon your gas wouldn’t be able to find the gas cap.......:rofl:

Still there in 85? Got a picture of the Buick?

Booyah

IMG_20171003_175214913.jpg IMG_20171003_175138575.jpg

Yeah.. My Dad had a 49 Cadillac and a 55 Cadillac when I was a kid. He had a lot of fun at the old full service stations in the late 60's..

I have to share this, it's Way too funny.

I just sold my Buick to a good friend of mine. Super cool guy, younger, doesn't know anything about cars much... especially older ones. So I'm only razzin him with this post.

I delivered the car to Nashville last night. Dropped it off. 1985 Buick LeSabre collectors edition.

Today he calls me up. He says..."Hey man, I've looked all over and I can't find it. Where the hell do you put gas in this thing at?"

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I told him to walk around to the back and pull the top of the license plate down.

"Oh cool!"

Ha Ha!
Yeah, that is from an ERA gone by
I have a few cars like that
BTW: Kalifornia has the C.A.R.B. mandated vacuum style nozzles for fuel dispensing and it tis so difficult to put gasoline into the "behind the plate filler"

Attendants used to have a cigarette while pumping the gas also!!

Auto Transport Service
Back