• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

glove box light

67_charger

Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
to change my head light relais, i removed the glove box and found a light. i´m wondering what this light is. there is no power on the wiring.

20011547yn.jpg

20011548zh.jpg

thanks,

That looks like the courtesy light that is under my dash on the passenger side. It mounts to the bottom edge of the dash with a sheet metal screw and shines down on the passenger foot well area...comes on when the dome lights do...(my Belvedere II has the 'sconce' lights on the insides of the C-pillars vice an overhead dome light). Hope this helps!

DSC_0560.jpgDSC_0561.jpgDSC_0562.jpg

I like that idea, I think I'll incorporate something similar on my car. One thing I like on some newer cars is all the light, it's like your living-room when the door is open. Dim interiors don't do anything for me.

i have another question.
does the 67 charger have a glove box light? maybe as an option? if the charger has a glove box light, where is the switch located?
thanks, rico

that light and socket is not stock on a 67 Charger. The glove box light is attached to the top of the lip when you open the glove box door, and yes, it was an option. The switch and light are one unit in a triangle bracket next to latch

Auto Transport Service
Back