• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOOD NEWS!

Peter V.

Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Good news guys!!! I got the car up and going. In a few days I'll recieve the shipment of brand new parts including a brand new radiator, master cylinder, fuel pump, exhaust system and a nice steering wheel to top it off. In no time I'll be up and going, and yes I have to do a burnout once it's up and going after all it is a mopar.

Well done. :thumbsup:

Don't forget those pics you promised with the gorgeous College girls posing with the car.:poke::lol:

first I have to get there but don't worry guys there'll be plenty of pictures of co-eds eventually.:thumbsup:
This is almost like the movie "Old School" and "Van Wilder' to us bro.....Hurry the frig up, lol jk.....

I take it you also are going to change all fluids in the process, correct?

What exhaust system did you order?

Good news guys!!! I got the car up and going. In a few days I'll recieve the shipment of brand new parts including a brand new radiator, master cylinder, fuel pump, exhaust system and a nice steering wheel to top it off. In no time I'll be up and going, and yes I have to do a burnout once it's up and going after all it is a mopar.
We will also have to see a video of that burnout!

This is almost like the movie "Old School" and "Van Wilder' to us bro.....Hurry the frig up, lol jk.....

I take it you also are going to change all fluids in the process, correct?

What exhaust system did you order?
I will be changing all the fluids with the exception of transmission fluid that one I'll wait a bit for, and for the exhaust I ordered a flowtech exhaust system but it's pretty barebones and it doesn't come with a muffler I was thinking of keeping the stock for now and later on putting a flowmaster or something that is a little newer.

Super cool - get that baby on the road! And yes we want to see pics! Great feeling isn't it?

I will be changing all the fluids with the exception of transmission fluid that one I'll wait a bit for, and for the exhaust I ordered a flowtech exhaust system but it's pretty barebones and it doesn't come with a muffler I was thinking of keeping the stock for now and later on putting a flowmaster or something that is a little newer.
BTW...What college will you be attending?

This is going to be a cool DD....

Auto Transport Service
Back