• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Vacuum (Can) Canister Air Grabber Hood 70-71-72 Charger Roadrunner GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is an original Mopar vacuum (can) canister that is used on the 70 71 72 Roadrunner, GTX, Charger, (B body cars) that have an Air Grabber hood installed.
Mounted on the fenders of the cars in various locations, to store manifold vacuum to open the air grabber hood trap door.
This is the correct part, with both the small diameter vacuum nipples on the top of the can.
Canister is in good shape for probably being a 46 - 47 year old part.
Not crushed in, or rusted away. Has original paint on it still.
I saved this, as a spare part from 25 + years ago, when i owned a 71 Hemi GTX, 4 speed car.
Car had been long gone 12 years ago, and i am still coming across parts that i hoarded, rat holed, saved, scrounged, pack ratted, from back in the day.
$110.00 + The Mailman + Pay Pal

Vacuum Canister 001 (Small).JPG Vacuum Canister 002 (Small).JPG Vacuum Canister 003 (Small).JPG Vacuum Canister 004 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back