• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nelson Mandela won't be down for breakfast

Budnicks

Jackstand racer #1 & proud of it, Sir Posts A Lot
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
RIP Nelson he supposedly died peacefully @ age 95... just saw it on the news

R.I.P. At least he was able to see his movie biography 'Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom' which came out just last month.

Funny how truth has a habit of surfacing a bit too late sometimes.

He was a communist and murderer, plain and simple... nothing to cry about....

The truth about Mandela

[video=youtube;9PDX3-Qkx6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9PDX3-Qkx6Y[/video]

I'm glad someone had the balls to publish that. You can try to tell people that Mandela and his old lady were murdurous lunatic thugs, but it has the same effect as trying to enlighten some dipshit wearing a Che Guevera t-shirt as to the truth about Che. The terrorism, murders, bombings, confiscation of legally owned property and persecution of peaceful citizens based on thier skin color has all been buried by the press. This "man of peace" was anything but.

.....I think the issue with Mandela is one of evolution. The man, like many in his position, started with political idea to change things from the black African perspective, and used violence, as all revolutions do, to accomplish the very thing he was fighting against. While in prison for 27 years, he had the time to see the damage he had done and the fantasy that was the ANC. His wife Whinny, was the real monster. She killed thousands in his name, and that alone caused the tensions throughout the region. On his release, he quickly distanced himself from her, and began a process to reconcile his roots and try to make a better country. It's tough to judge a dude like Mandela, given all the crap that folks to to each other over there.......

That's a good point. I respect what Mandela accomplished after he was released, but there was always nagging doubt because of what he did before. Nonetheless, it is what it is. We all have our own opinions of the man.

RIP Nelson.

You make a good point Norman.....but I still feel that the NYSE didn't need to do a 'moment of silence' for the man. I guess he paid for his crimes but does anyone really end up doing that? I didn't keep up with him that much and really can't and shouldn't condemn any man.

Auto Transport Service
Back