• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member in Tampa Bay

Charger1970

Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
Greetings all . . . I have a 1970 Dodge Charger that I've owned since 1975 and really need to start getting it going again. It's been in storage for over 20 years since the fuel pump went out and I had too many other things going on to address my mopar - motorcar. I used to do all the work on it myself but the much needed body work is not something I can do. I'll be looking here and other places to start the resuscitation of my much loved machine. Cheers!

Greetings all . . . I have a 1970 Dodge Charger that I've owned since 1975 and really need to start getting it going again. It's been in storage for over 20 years since the fuel pump went out and I had too many other things going on to address my mopar - motorcar. I used to do all the work on it myself but the much needed body work is not something I can do. I'll be looking here and other places to start the resuscitation of my much loved machine. Cheers!
Welcome from NJ! :xscuseless:
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4623.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif

Welcome (1)c.jpg

Got any past or present pics of your Charger to share with us?

Welcome to FBBO
I see your other post here too

maybe use the search option tab, on the top right of every page
a lot of times
the subject it already covered in nauseum already here
it can help a lot

read or post appropriate question in their specific forums,
engine, brakes, wheels tires too
add as much pertinent info, as possible to the subject needing help
in a specific forum sections, that deals with that type of part
that way so a bunch of back & forth, Q&As don't happen or isn't needed
it helps the people trying to help you too

maybe start a build thread
or ask questions in the general discussion forum section
if you don't know where
this is just the welcome wagon not intended as a Q&A or tech section
& not as many viewers here either, like other section/s have

good luck

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario (original home of Snowbirds). Good luck with your 1970 Charger project. This is what they are supposed to look like when done. LOL.

P9240182.JPG

Welcome from Georgia

Auto Transport Service
Back