• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picture of the Day

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Dodge Challenger Vapor
tumblr_medu439Gv01rqte1po1_1280.jpg

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting pops :headbang:

do something with the grill and it might be kind of bad ***

I agree that grille is what is holding it back... in particular that centre divider. From what I see of the lines though I like it... would like to see a side profile and I'm not the biggest fan out there of the new Chally's

I guess you're not a fan of the upcoming Mad Max 4 Fury Road?
didnt even know they were making another mad max movie. I just watched the trailer. Have to wait and see I guess. That isn't a remake though, just a continuation of the series. are they using this car? It would be a lot cooler If they did

Well Mel Gibson has nothing to do with this film, and the guy playing his part looks like a goof. They should have left it alone.

Well Mel Gibson has nothing to do with this film, and the guy playing his part looks like a goof. They should have left it alone.

Really not a Tom Hardy fan? that goof did a fine job in the movie Warrior and as Bane in the Dark Knight Rises.

That Challenger's not my cup of tea, but neither is the Mad Max "except only the 1st original movie", IMHFO all the sequels were crap... Some stuff just shouldn't be done, too each their own thou, it's someone's pride & joy/labor of love...

looks like a Pontiac marque up front and I don't like the term "Chally. Just for starters.

I if that car was built for a movie, perhaps we will see it in person at Spring Fling ....maybe at the motion picture car warehouse on Friday nite.

Not to nit-pick. That front end kinda looks Camaro ish. If they took off the extra flares, I think it would look better. I'll hold my opinion on MM4 till I see the previews.

iPadJune30,2013 256.jpg Good Saloon here. Edge of Death Valley. Darius buying.

looks like a Pontiac marque up front and I don't like the term "Chally. Just for starters.

Looks to me like an Air Force logo up front to me, which is just fine with me. I may be a little biased though. Haha. Not a big fan of the car though.

Auto Transport Service
Back