• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rear Sway Bar Mounts 72 BBody

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthman72

Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
I am restoring my 72 roadrunner and discovered that my left (drivers side) rear sway bar mount plate has rusted away. Apparently, original styles are not made so that leaves me to find one or try and fab up the one I have to work. I would like to buy a set if anyone has them or will just take the left one. I have an 8.75 rear end. I put 70-72 but I am not sure if they are the same. I think they changed in 73 but an not sure? I really appreciate any help and here is a pic of what I'm looking at.

20170401_175410.jpg

The 1970 is a different body and chassis and never had a factory rear bar. The 71 model is the same but also did not have a rear bar. THe only Chrysler built 1970-71 cars with a rear sway bar were the Challenger and Barracuda.

The 1970 is a different body and chassis and never had a factory rear bar. The 71 model is the same but also did not have a rear bar. THe only Chrysler built 1970-71 cars with a rear sway bar were the Challenger and Barracuda.

Thanks! I edited the title to reflect that. If anyone has any extra rear sway bar mounts for a 72 b body they are willing to get rid of, I will pay well for them.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back