• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Round Air Grabber, Air Cleaner Lid. 70-71 B Body. Original Part 3418707

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is an NOS, round, Air Grabber Air cleaner lid, that is used on the 70-71, single 4 barrel, 383 and 440 cubic inch big block engines.
This lid does have a small "dent" in the top so it isn't in perfect new condition.
Part number 3418707

Here's the story on this lid.
I purchased this new, from Edgett Chrysler Plymouth, here in Rancho Cordova, California, (Sacramento) in the mid 1970's, sometime, when they were still in business.
When it came in to the parts department i was told this one was the last one that was in the Chrysler inventory, before it went NS1 in the parts system.
But it came in with the dent in the top.
I naturally bought it anyway, and it's been in my collection, stash, hoard, accumulation, rat hole, of parts for the past 43 years or so.

I know that modern repop's of this lid usually are advertised in the $125.00 + range, so if i sell this at $75.00, is that fair and reasonable?

Anyone interested, please send me a message thru this forum.
Payment will be thru Pay Pal, and i will try and mail out the lid in a flat rate box, if it will fit in one of them.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Round Air Grabber Lid 001 (Small).JPG Round Air Grabber Lid 002 (Small).JPG Round Air Grabber Lid 003 (Small).JPG Round Air Grabber Lid 004 (Small).JPG Round Air Grabber Lid 005 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back