• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

snow

snakeyes

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
how's everyone and the snow doing , a friend sent this to me glad that I`m not having that problem [video]http://globalnews.ca/news/1680475/in-photos-incredible-images-as-historic-snowstorm-blankets-upstate-new-york/?sc_ref=l.facebook.com[/video]

Actually not to bad around here so far........got dumped on back in Nov when buffalo got that 6 feet.....we got about a foot then it all melted.....been mild and raining on and off since.........no snow and calling for a green Xmas.....fine by me.......been driving fer a living for 33years.......hate the stuff....

20130816_175757_HDR.jpg20130521_184330.jpg Aloha, that's why I live in Hawaii !!! Merry Xmas & Happy New Year !!!

We are still too warm, "thank goodness"
it's been dumping rain all month &
the hwy 4/Ebbets pass was & hwy 108/Sonora pass is closed,
just a few miles up the mountain thou
I'm sure it won't be very long, before I have to shovel again,
we need the rain & snow, so I'm not complaining yet...

Warm Pineapple Express tropical storms from the Pacific coming thru,
it's like 57*f today, sometimes in the 30*-35*f range this time of year, 20*'s even
it's only been down in the low 40*f at night, BUT
when the cold front & jet stream starts moving down from the north/Alaska,
we'll get dumped on I'm sure... we always do

I hate the devil dandruff now,
I use to love it when I was younger/dumber...LOL

Not really uncommon for a warm Christmas in Calif., even in the foothills or mountains
only real reason to still live in Cali is the great weather...

something to warm ya'll up....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GMoLENWsSk

Been warm here with light rain today,snow is pretty much gone for the time being.Just got my new old sled ready to go and it melts.1990 Yamaha Phazer II

gasser 007.jpg

I'm in Alaska and love the snow and cold. My complaint is that we haven't had enough yet. Not enough snow to get the snowmachine out and not cold enough to freeze the lakes up to where I trust the ice is thick enough to get out ice fishing yet. 2-4-13 001.jpgIMG_0312.jpgIMG_0316.jpg All I can do is think about good snow from winters past and the good fishing I had this summer.. Come on Winter!!!

Couldn't live in the south, like the change of seasons, been there, done that

Nothing good to comment on for this winter thus far..... Back and forth between extreme cold, then abnormally warm & wet (enough to destroy the snow), then back to bone chilling frigid. Been a bust for snowmobiling and ice fishing conditions thus far. Sucks!

Getting about an inch today (Christmas eve) just in time for Santa.
Mine is not quite so remote.
2011 Blizzard 4.jpg

Last week, Ha ha , This week.
Merry Xmas
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back