• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apr

Spring Fling 36 Apr 20 & 21, 2024 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

Hot Rod Magazine show coverage:

https://www.motortrend.com/events/mopar-spring-fling-2024-los-angeles-car-show/

1714177430582.png

Great job on the show Steve and the rest of the club members. You rock!

Great job on the show Steve and the rest of the club members. You rock!

Thank you.

We had a group of club members start setting up Friday morning and another group of club members help run the Malibu Cruise at same time.

Did you get a chance to go to the Saturday Cruise-In?

No. I packed up around 2 and went home. I wanted to be clear of as much gridlock as possible heading home. It went well. I for sure didn't want to deal with getting home on Sunday.

Thank you.

We had a group of club members start setting up Friday morning and another group of club members help run the Malibu Cruise at same time.

Did you get a chance to go to the Saturday Cruise-In?
We took a few cars over, it was cool but kinda small, we took off & went to El Torito's... I still gotta get my El Torito's fix while I'm in the area..

I was there with the caravan clan.
We parked and chatted with a few others. The wife and I walked back to my car, a Daytona clone was parked next to me. It felt a little like standing at a public urinal next to John Holmes or Ron Jeremy…
Normally I’m not ashamed of my car but come on… how can I complete with a Daytona ??

I was there with the caravan clan.
We parked and chatted with a few others. The wife and I walked back to my car, a Daytona clone was parked next to me. It felt a little like standing at a public urinal next to John Holmes or Ron Jeremy…
Normally I’m not ashamed of my car but come on… how can I complete with a Daytona ??
Your car is bad ***... Sean Machado's car is just hard to park next to.... But he's a great guy, & doesn't act like many Corvette owners...

Sean did seem like a decent guy.

That looks like an old cover photo.
The grass was SUPER green this year.

That looks like an old cover photo.
The grass was SUPER green this year.

Now that I look at it, I can see a car a clubmember sold years ago. I think that is a Pre Pandemic picture.

And now that I read it, it says (Photo courtesy of Chrysler Performance West). Hey wait ! ... So maybe it's off our website or social media.

Third row from left, bottom car is owned by a buddy that moved to Washington State. Derwud and his multi color 70 Charger were not at this years show.

Now that I look at it, I can see a car a clubmember sold years ago. I think that is a Pre Pandemic picture.

And now that I read it, it says (Photo courtesy of Chrysler Performance West). Hey wait ! ... So maybe it's off our website or social media.
It's definitely Pre-Pandemic... My car is near the middle of the screen I don't know who owns the cars near me, probably more than ten years ago... Back when I would show up by myself... For the last 10+ years when I've come down it was in a group & we would park together....

Auto Transport Service
Back