• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me what is strange about these pictures...

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score
Pretty weird, huh?

4 door Camaro.jpg 4 door Camaro 2.jpg

New chevys before delivery ?
Not quite sure what you are asking? 4 door camaros?

That's 2 strikes....
1. Posting pics of camaro's
2. Starting up on the 4-dr thing again

Wanna play for 3? :poke::D

Well, better looking than a 4 door Charger, but still way too bulky.

The red one has 3 taillights per side too.
These are Photoshops from a thread on YellowBullet. Man, the programs to make fake pictures are so good nowadays it is hard to know what is real.

LX 2 door Charger.jpg

Wow.. are you the guy that modified the picture?

I saw a concept picture (drawing) of the "next gen" Dodge Charger before they came out and it was a 2 door like the original ones. I was (am) disappointed they aren't 2 doors BUT I also understand that sales have to be made and a 4 door Charger in the modern market it is built for IMO has and will sell better than a 2 door.
I did see a real 2 door Charger concept car in person at the Ohio Mopar gathering a couple of years ago. It was beautiful!
I wish they had a 2 door version though...

I still have the magazine that showed the concept Charger, it was awesome. The Mustang looks like a better design than the new Camaro. I feel like they back end of the Camaro, under the taillight, was pushed and not thought through. Maybe not enough time to complete the design. Challengers kick arse though.

It's bad enough when someone wastes there time creating dopey 4-door photoshops like on that Camaro, but it's another thing when someone does it in real life and claims that it was once real.

It's bad enough when someone wastes there time creating dopey 4-door photoshops like on that Camaro, but it's another thing when someone does it in real life and claims that it was once real.
Your never going to let that go are you? Lol

Can you picture what a 2 door Daytona based on the current model Hellcat Charger would look like? Awesome! Top speed would be eek!

Thanks. I've seen similar, and it kinda "grows" on you, but a 2 door Charger version would be cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back