• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This pile of twisted metal is our Sale of The Year

I know of 2 places that can do this work. I think if I owned the car I would ask that the shop use as many of the original bits as possible.

The one shop is near me. I was with a group that took a tour. He was working on an AC Bristol, a Hooper bodied Rolls that had been *** ended and a Lambo where they borrowed a complete car that they duplicated parts they couldn't get.

I asked him if he could duplicate the fenders and hood of the Max in aluminum. Sure, time and materials!

Took 15 years (me doing most) -I would not do it again!

68 convertible.jpg

2-68 apart.jpg

no mini tubs - I can send under the car photos tomorrow. Nice project - I can feel your pain!
Here are a few photos from ground level. The pipes make a U bend behind the front subframe tails. In your Cuda the torsion and cross member might be in the way.

20240524_063726.jpg

20240524_063811.jpg

20240524_063741.jpg

20240524_063717.jpg

20240524_063701.jpg

I don't know what Cranium is complaining about,the mangled wreck doesn't look that bad!

IMG_1840.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back