• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When Are Companies Going To Stand Up To Bullies ?

That reminds me...Where do women have dark fuzzy hair?

Fiji of course. :D

Keep poking black community it won't end well !

Yeah....you're quite right.
They will start rioting and looting all over again until they get the level of handouts that they are wanting to become accustomed to.

I remember years ago when Rite-Aid hired an analysis company to come in and identify the top ten items that were shoplifted from their stores so they could be tagged with anti-theft devices that would trigger an alarm if someone tried to leave the store without the device being deactivated.

Every one of the top ten items were hair products for black women, and once black women started getting busted left and right for stealing, they immediately played the race card and said Rite-Aid had targeted black women. Rite-Aid caved and removed the tags.

I did. [URL="http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/1st-annual-psc-fallen-mascot-memorial-sale-in-memory-of-sox.221768/#post-1969840881"]1st Annual PSC Fallen Mascot Memorial Sale ... in memory of Sox[/URL]

On April 10 I got this.

"Leanna I believe it has been five years since our altercation has enough water flowed under the bridge where you might consider talking to me and possibly doing some work for me please consider the possibility on both and give me a response thank you very much for your time. Bob "

It could be the third Thursday from Never before he hits me up again and my answer will still be the same. He got enough of my time already. Not all bullies are black women. LOL

It's just far easier to cave in...
It's the PC/liberal way & the lawyers get richer too...

Oh dear g-d do live in an underground shelter ? Watch this video below. When done watch a few more on Colin's channel. You really think by ignoring the insanity of certain people it will go away ? Because the people in charge think so.

Yeah....you're quite right.
They will start rioting and looting all over again until they get the level of handouts that they are wanting to become accustomed to.
Screenshot_20170429-153514.jpg

Riot all they want, they only handout they will get from me is hot lead at 2800 fps
And I'm very generous in that category

Oh dear g-d do live in an underground shelter ? Watch this video below. When done watch a few more on Colin's channel. You really think by ignoring the insanity of certain people it will go away ? Because the people in charge think so.

Auggie I completely agree with you maybe what I meant and said came out differently I'm not super good with words and spelling and meaning of words .
Sorry for the confusion . I say shoot em all

By all I'm not saying blacks . I mean all the waist of lifes that are trying to ruin our country

Auto Transport Service
Back