• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Belvedere II For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale......1965 Belvedere II with Roadrunner running gear. Newly rebuilt 440 ci engine (1000 miles) with 915 heads, nice lopey hydraulic cam, two four barrel carbs on aluminum intake, billet distributor, Headers, 3" exhaust with Flowmaster. Trans is a 727 with new B&M Star shifter, 3:55 posi rearend, with new heavy duty torque bars installed right after engine installed. New paint 2 years ago and all glass and chrome trim is in excellent shape. This is a California "Black Plate Car" that was relocated to mid west for seven years before coming to me. This car has always been kept indoors and has no rust anywhere and all chrome is in great for a 46 year old car. You would be hard pressed to find another Belvedere in this shape without a restoration. Asking $18,500.00. If interested send me an email to to discuss possibilities. Go to Youtube and type "Belvedere for sale" to see this beautiful car. I also have more pix if needed.

Attachments

• My Belvedere 010.jpg
    My Belvedere 010.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 3,620
  • My Belvedere 013.jpg
    My Belvedere 013.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 4,876
  • My Belvedere 023.JPG
    My Belvedere 023.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 2,238
  • My Belvedere 018.JPG
    My Belvedere 018.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 2,039
  • My Belvedere 022.JPG
    My Belvedere 022.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 2,060
Last edited:
If someone needs more information, i was interested in that car about 2 months ago. Have fender tag,pics etc.
$22.500-are u sure??

Make offer ?????

Not even a nibble on my price so what do you think it's worth??? Must sell and very motivated.

Beautiful Belvedere

Nothing wrong with the price, The market is in the pooper. Not alot of people have the money to spend on hobbies right now, and things look like they are not getting better anytime soon. One example is that i've been looking for a 1967 GTX for about a year, and some of the cars are still for sale for the same price($29K) They are great, clean cars for the money
but people won't stick their neck out to buy them unless their being given away! Your car looks great! Unless you really need the money, don't drop the price. More people need to see it! Good Luck.

price is right!............ time is wrong
......spring is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back