• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, l am new member here, from Finland.

67COR 440

Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
I have recently bought DODGE CORONET 1967 convertible 440 trim line. I am a third owner. Car has been sitting since late 90's. In garage.We just get it running with replacing fuel tank ,pump and overhauling carburetor. Car is totally 100 % rustfree. It came from California. Body is super solid and straight. It has 273 engine and 904 transmission. Previous owner was very old gentleman, car has sharp dent in driver side grille surrounding and fender. Interior is fine ,all original black, even carpet is good. Exterior colour is copper metallic. It still wearing original hub caps and all side moldings are also there.
This forum is very useful, I am happy to get help here when needed.

Congratulations on acquiring your Coronet . . .

Welcome (8).jpg

Welcome. Sounds like we need some pictures.

S Carolina welcomes you,please post some pics.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have a relative of yours.

IMG_5143.jpeg

IMG_4984.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, the owner damaged one of the most expensive parts on your car. Grill surrounds! Hope it can be repaired and you don't have to find one.

Thank you from comment. I will post pictures near future, car is not in mine garage yet.

Welcome from Alabama, the owner damaged one of the most expensive parts on your car. Grill surrounds! Hope it can be repaired and you don't have to find one.
Thank you from comment. Yes ,you are right ! Grille surround is difficult part. I think , I need an other one. I have already advertisment facebook in Finland and Sweden. Let see what happens. If you find one or if you have source for it ,please let me know. I have us address in zip code 77013.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back