• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Satellite Project 1971

gorgotek

Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Hello, some time ago I was write hello from poland, today I will show you my car, and my little progres with him :)
So at the begin I want show you status of car on the day when I was bought him.
Then I was get the information about he's don't be run since 15 years, but I don't want give up and I try for two days to run the engine and I did it ! So for now, car is totally spread .
I will try to upload more pictures and i write some more about progress :)
Best Regards :)
05dcafb627a51da1med.jpg

7c94f3e8df9274f4med.jpg

fa3bf6c8d2bc636fmed.jpg

f1643ec9a4a6dc9cmed.jpg

41f893adc6b09bedmed.jpg

Very cool ,nice looking car . Those are the cleanest floor boards I've seen in awhile. Can't wait to see how progress goes

I was found a photo before winter , and some photo at the last days when I was spread engine :)
38296f96308e9ccamed.jpg

01a1e9f2a6b746bamed.jpg

f102c1dc567ed824med.jpg

e442f9c64bb0a805med.jpg

842f10e30df4ef37med.jpg

Hello again, I'm with some progres pictures :) engine was completly rebuilded , now is in car :) I'm trying to run him :) maybe is not huge progres but few months ago my son was born and I have less time :) I will try to write something more in next week :) Regards

DSCN8781.JPG DSCN8782.JPG DSCN8783.JPG DSCN8784.JPG DSCN8785.JPG DSCN8786.JPG DSCN8787.JPG DSCN8788.JPG DSCN8789.JPG DSCN8802.JPG

Nice work! Love to see Europeans appreciating American musclecars.
Dont know how hard it would be to find a four barrel manifold and carburetor in Poland but the car would love it. Maybe a fuel consumption choice? Anyway...great work!

Nice work! Love to see Europeans appreciating American musclecars.
Dont know how hard it would be to find a four barrel manifold and carburetor in Poland but the car would love it. Maybe a fuel consumption choice? Anyway...great work!

Finding used parts is impossible, new parts in Poland also impossible ,everything I looking in USA.Original manifold is economical solution, to buy some parts I must spend whole monthly pay or 2 monthly pay.
We have other reality but I don't give up, that was my dream when I was a kid :) Below I share short movie about first start after rebuild

And little offtopic , this is my son, I hope he will be mopar enthusiast :)

DSC_1600.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back