• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

satellite 1971 roof skin and doors skin

gorgotek

Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know it is possible to buy somewhere roof skin and doors skin for satellite 71 ?

Regards
SK

Neither are reproduced so used is your only option. I see you're in Poland. I have a roof but too much cost and trouble to ship.

it is possible to send via ebay ? I saw the roof skin from 1969 and shipping costs to poland was about 350$

or it is possible to send to chicago ? I have person in Chicago who can send it to me in container :)

No I don't think you can send money thru ebay without the purchase being thru ebay but you can use paypal. I don't want to deal with boxing or crating the roof, I'm very busy I don't have extra time for that. If you have facebook and have a friend in Chicago, search the Chicago FB marketplace for 1971 roadrunner. There was a man there parting out 2 Satellites and he had roofs. I messaged him, let me see if I can find his info.

No I don't think you can send money thru ebay without the purchase being thru ebay but you can use paypal. I don't want to deal with boxing or crating the roof, I'm very busy I don't have extra time for that. If you have facebook and have a friend in Chicago, search the Chicago FB marketplace for 1971 roadrunner. There was a man there parting out 2 Satellites and he had roofs. I messaged him, let me see if I can find his info.

Hi, that will be nice, if you find some time, please send me contact .

Auto Transport Service
Back