• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 72 Road runner roof rail trim

HEMIB

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have a set of roof drip rail moulding they will part with mine got lost in the paint shop

I have a real nice right side on a 72.

...but removing it is kicking my ***.

The left side was banged up a little but I completely ruined it trying to remove it.

Not the easiest to remove from the bottom rear seems to be the best

That said, I believe I installed a vinyl top on this RR and used the painted drip rails along with the rear trim I picked up.
Brendons pics 007.jpg

Just to help with your search 71-2 Plymouth are the same as 73-4 Dodge....

I have a nice set from a 1973 dodge charger, that was a 1/2 vinyl top car. They are munch easier to remove than a non vinyl top/ painted top set of trim. Shipping will be very expensive. And they are fragile. Do you have a USA shipping address.

I have a nice set from a 1973 dodge charger, that was a 1/2 vinyl top car. They are munch easier to remove than a non vinyl top/ painted top set of trim. Shipping will be very expensive. And they are fragile. Do you have a USA shipping address.
Yes , Great do you have a pic ,I have a ship address I go to the US every 4 months Mopar central 5637 w rim circle Riverside California 92509..
Do you have a price & payment I will pay to have them put in a tube

Yes , Great do you have a pic ,I have a ship address I go to the US every 4 months Mopar central 5637 w rim circle Riverside California 92509..
Do you have a price & payment I will pay to have them put in a tube
These are curved and will not fit in a tube. It would have to be in a very strong box. I will see about getting you a picture. Can you buy off eBay, that is where I sell. Thanks

These are curved and will not fit in a tube. It would have to be in a very strong box. I will see about getting you a picture. Can you buy off eBay, that is where I sell. Thanks
Ebay Ok let me know soon as you list Thanks

These were removed from a 1973 charger that had a 3/4 vinyl top. These will be costly to ship because they are long and fragile.

IMG_2933.jpeg

IMG_2934.jpeg

IMG_2935.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

IMG_2940.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back